Hi, we’re Actum Games, an up and coming game development studio – a group of VR enthusiasts with great development skills and ideas. We have an opening for full-time a remote Unreal Engine Engineer that will work on our new commercial production – a multiplayer VR game!
Style: toon low poly
18 team members
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
– Implement Unreal Engine 4 (networking) features
– Collaborate with Engineering team members to gather (networking) systems requirements and design specifications of the combat and other systems
– Create or improve tools as necessary to support product development
– Contribute innovative and original ideas on all aspects of game systems production and development developing in a large codebase at a fast pace, making trade-offs between usability, performance and memory
What kind of professional are we looking for?
– Excellent C++ skills, with familiarity with scripting systems etc.
– Experience with Unreal networking protocol, including Online Subsystems, connections, sessions, and game state serialisation
– Experience shipping networked multiplayer games (preferred but not required)
– Experience in implementing networking features in Virtual Reality productions (preferred but not required)
– Familiarity with game engines with an understanding of game networking concepts
What is important for us in a person?
– Solution-oriented mindset
– Understanding of team work and cooperation
– Motivation to deliver quality work
– Staying up to date with newest and out-of-the-box tech solutions
Why do we enjoy working here?
– Real influence on the project
– Work on commercial VR projects
– Education – individual and for the whole team
– Work with a supportive helpful team
What are the conditions and bonuses?
– Experience and ability based salary
– Flexible working hours
– VR headset
We search for someone to join the team ASAP! Although we search for a senior programmer primarily, we’re open to all applications.
Wynagrodzenie od11k PLN