Hi, we’re Actum Games, an up and coming game development studio – a group of VR enthusiasts with great development skills and ideas. We have an opening for full-time a remote Unity Developer that will work on our new production – a complex project that combines web, PC multiplayer and VR multiplayer game!
Genres: Casual, metaverse
Platforms: PC, Browser, VR
18 team members
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
– Code new systems according to given GDD
– Propose development solutions to reach project goals
What kind of professional are we looking for?
– Thorough knowledge of Unity engine
– Strong knowledge of C# and code optimization
– Knowledge of git or similar
– Knowledge of data structures and design patterns
– Knowledge of software architecture and object-oriented programming
– At least 4 years of commercial experience as Unity dev
– At least one delivered commercial project
– English at the level of reading and creating documentation
– Clean code, creativity, responsibility, critical thinking
– Playing games
Nice to have:
– knowledge of CPU optimization
– knowledge of GPU optimization and shaders
– work/hobby experience with: VR, mobiles, WebGL apps or multiplayer games
– familiarity with code review or automated testing
– familiarity with other game engines
What is important for us in a person?
– Ability to work independently
– Solution-oriented mindset
– Understanding of team work and cooperation
– Motivation to deliver quality work
– Staying up to date with newest and out-of-the-box tech solutions
Why do we enjoy working here?
– Real influence on the project
– Work on commercial VR projects
– Education – individual and for the whole team
– Work with a supportive helpful team
What are the conditions and bonuses?
– Experience and ability based salary
– Flexible working hours
– VR headset
We search for someone to join the team ASAP! Although we search for a senior programmer primarily, we’re open to all applications.
Wynagrodzenie od11k PLN
Powiązane prace (1)
Junior Unity Developer na 19 marca, 2021 Część etatu