Software Engineer (Android) –Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of over 41 million customers worldwide.
You will make an impact by…
developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
Your Day-to-day Work And Responsibilities Will Include
- Focus on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated through the global team
- Hands on with Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps.
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- You will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
You’ll Be Working With
Kotlin,Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2, GIT, Confluence
This Role Is For You If You Have
- Solid experience in Mobile Engineering
- Have experience in Dagger2, Rxjava2, Retrofit2
- Familiar with third party lib integration
- Very good with UI and Core Architectural Design patterns
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests, must be familiar with Junit, Mockito and Espresso
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
Nice To Have Skills
- You should be comfortable with pair programming.
- Experienced with a range of agile practices and understand how and why they work
- Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic.
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
B2B contract, 1300-1600 PLN netto/ day, location – Poland, Cracow
Send CV here ➠Anastasia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wynagrodzenie od1300 netto dzień
Wynagrodzenie do1600 netto dzień