At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
About the Role:
- Implement rapid prototypes; solve problems and proactively look for ways to improve the products and platform.
- Write secure and well-tested front-end code using the latest technologies (React.js, Node.js, ES6, webpack).
- Serve as an effective team player by discussing development methods and identifying solutions to roadblocks with other team members.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Recent, relevant experience building full-stack web applications with Node.js and express (or similar technology).
- Proficient in React.js, Redux, and ES6.
- Solid understanding of modular CSS, browser differences, and CSS preprocessors.
- Experience working with grunt, webpack, package managers, git, and GitHub
- Experience with modern browser technologies and web performance optimization.
- A strong track record of writing clean and scalable code.
- Good UX and design sensibilities, team player, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and self-motivation.
- BS degree (or equivalent experience) plus 3 to 5+ years of experience developing web applications and web services.
- Although not required, experience working with caching solutions like Redis is a major plus!
About Working Here:
What our team members love about DT…
Mentorship: Helping you grow as an engineer is a big focus of regular 1:1’s.
Work environment: Awesome work-life balance & flexible work hours, fun-loving team members, open & transparent work policy.
Opportunity: We love promoting from within – and have a fantastic track record of success with it.
Exploration: We get to use (and are open to experimenting with) a lot of different technologies, but we’re not just chasing the latest fad.
Making an impact: We work with the people we build tools for, and it’s satisfying to look people in the eye knowing you’ve made difference for them.