Lionbridge Gaming is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our fast-growing Games Technology Cloud R&D organization responsible for building technology ecosystem supporting games production flows. The goal of the organization is to create an innovative service, which can be accessed globally in SaaS model, allowing developers and publishers improve their production and maintenance processes in different areas. Being the member of our team, you have a chance to work for such big players in the industry like BANDAI NAMCO, WB GAMES, NCSOFT, MICROSOFT STUDIOS and many others.
We’re looking for a Senior Developer that will help us successfully execute the technology decisions we are making all the time. There is no one to tell us in which direction we should go next – we, as a team, must know what to do and very often we need to perform a research to get appropriate knowledge, that’s where you jump in!
If you’re open for new challenges, prepare yourself for a great journey, and join our international team, full of creativity and startup atmosphere and influence the further progress of our product by your hard work, innovative suggestions, and research. We will accommodate your vision within our own. Our main principle is to take advantage of latest industry standards and innovative solutions so you will not only influence what product does but what is most important, how product will be developed.
The Senior Full-Stack Developer is a key role, enabling Lionbridge to be successful in the Games Technology Service business.
You will be responsible for developing our web application as well as desktop applications (built with electron.js) that support development processes for our wide range of customers from gaming industry. Being a Senior Full-Stack Developer in our Games Technology Cloud R&D organization, you will have a possibility to use your professional skillset to create solutions for the whole technology ecosystem. You will have opportunity to tackle unconventional problems, like creating user interfaces to control over and present live data extracted from games.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Research and development of the Game Technology Cloud web applications – client & server;
- Maintaining good quality of the code (unit tests, reviews, performance tests);
- Maintaining code / feature documentation;
- Cooperation with other Developers to keep the code integrity at feature level;
- Performing code reviews.
- Moderate experience with Python server-side development;
- Experience with Git version control system;
- Experience with modern CI/CD concepts.
- Analytical mindset (problem-solving skills);
- Proactivity, engagement and ability to work independently;
- Ability to efficiently manage time and work without direct supervision;
- Knowledge of English allowing to understand technical documentation.
Not required but would be an asset:
- Practical experience with Vue.js framework;
- Practical experience in creating REST services in Flask;
- Experience in creating Single Page Applications;
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
Tools we use:
- Code: VSCode, PyCharm;
- Management: Azure DevOps, Git;
- OS: Linux, Windows.
- Freedom in suggesting new technologies used to develop and improve features in built solution;
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract with paid holidays);
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
- Access to training platform.
Sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate to apply: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=42727&company=lionbridgeP
Wynagrodzenie odUmowa o pracę: 16000 B2B: 17000
Wynagrodzenie doUmowa O Pracę: 22000 B2B: 23000