Little Red Dog Games is looking for a Lead Environment Artist to help drive our art team to bring breathtaking worlds to life.
Our art team is composed of a mix of industry veterans and new graduates working on innovative new 3D strategy games.
This is a full-time remote-working position with flexible hours – something we do well, as we’ve been developing games remotely for almost a decade. We aim to provide a healthy and fun work environment that is diverse and inclusive.
Little Red Dog Games has been developing deceptively strategic video games that look and feel different for almost a decade. We have significant experience working with partners all over the world, as well as strict no-crunch policies, and our company philosophy is grounded in the ideal of a healthy work-life balance and ethical game development.
- Maintain consistent and open communication with the art director in order to keep art direction in alignment with studio vision.
- Collaborate with Art Director, Lead Designer, and Production for defining asset production scope, needs, and aesthetics
- Maintain aesthetic consistency and creativity for personal and subordinate’s work from beginning to end of a project
- Detect significant problems and find the best “artistic/technical/organizational” compromise
- Provide visual feedback, guidance and direction to help deliver quality and brand authenticity across multiple projects in the form of draw-overs, painter-overs, and written notes.
- Provide regular feedback to artists verbally in meetings, via written communication and other visual presentations (such as paint overs, concept art, references, etc)
- Create a fun & inspirational work environment while coaching artists by providing reviews, growth plans, and generally assisting in their skill sets
- Leading the 2D and 3D art efforts to produce environments for our games from concept to final set dressing.
- Create and iterate unique and stunning designs within a determined production schedule
- If you have a dog, they must attend teleconferences with you.
- You have an outstanding eye for stylization, lighting, materials, color theory, detail, and visual hierarchy.
- You have a great portfolio that shows off your extensive experience in concepting and / or implementing 3D environments.
- 2D background strongly preferred.
- You have shipped at least three ambitious indie / AA / AAA projects.
- You have been in the game industry for at least 6 years and at least 2 of those in a leadership role.
- Nice to have: experience with Unity.
Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- Defined vacation and compensatory leave.
- Medical plan. (US/UK)
- A no-crunch employer who believes in maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only. No recruiters, please.
You helped to transition your beloved country from a monarchy into a true democracy. Now it is time to rebuild, reform and prepare for new challenges as the Glorious People’s Republic of Basenji becomes a new political, economic and cultural hotspot in Rogue State Revolution. A completely new and re-imagined Rogue State, get ready for a highly challenging roguelike geopolitical thriller designed for both longtime fans and new arrivals.
Precipice is a game of diplomacy and war in the atomic age. Safeguard your closest allies and change unfavorable regimes without giving away your long-term ambitions. Every action risks an enemy reprisal, and if nobody backs down from a standoff, we all lose.
Deep Sixed is a roguelike space sim that will force you to use strategy, ingenuity and duct tape to keep your ship (and your skull) in one piece as you risk exploring a mysterious nebula protected by dangerous alien creatures.
Powiązane prace (2)
DevOps na 18 kwietnia, 2023 Pełny Etat
DTC Ops Specialist na 14 kwietnia, 2023 Pełny Etat