Did your character ever fall into textures? When playing a warrior, the unlocking of the two-handed sword training in the skill tree had required of you to learn to play the zither? You wonder why you need a built port and three gallons of oil to train your cavalry? Are you irritated when your cars are driven the same regardless of the rear / front drive used, or the surface you are driving on?
Do you want to improve and influence games with us? Test them before release. You can check the titles that none of your friends have ever played before — from Indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
- Game errors detection — from the obvious to the ones demanding maximum intensity of the senses and reaction time;
- Report preparation (in English);
- Providing feedback to game developers with quality and playability improvement suggestions;
- Tester team cooperation;
- Test case updating.
Your Skill Tree items unlocked:
- Passion for games;
- Experience on various platforms—consoles, PC, mobile, VR—will be a plus;
- At least upper intermediate (B2) English—very good written and spoken communication;
- Perceptiveness and analytical approach to solving problems.
Will be a plus, but not required:
- Testing experience;
- Communicative Polish.
As a Game Tester, you can unlock the following power-ups:
- Gaining XP in a stable, global company with a solid market position;
- Informal working atmosphere with no dress code — you can be yourself 😊;
- Cool office only 15 minutes from the Warsaw center;
- Contract of a mandate.
- You are available from Monday to Friday;
- You can work in Poland — we do not sponsor Visa or a work permit for this role.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves right to contact only selected candidates.
Wynagrodzenie od21 PLN brutto/h
Wynagrodzenie do22,50 PLN brutto/h