Immoqee Sp. z o.o., based in Warsaw, has been in business since 2014. Our goal is to support the sales and customer service processes of our contractors, with whom we build lasting and long-term relationships. We provide comprehensive support services for HR, recruitment and training processes in this area. We are looking for candidates for a project implemented for our partner: SAMSUNG SDS – one of the most admired and innovative brands in the world. SAMSUNG SDS inspires and empowers a digital revolution with their cutting edge technologies and always strives for excellence.
- Order monitoring and KPIs;
- Warranty operational support;
- Customer Service escalation point;
- MyAccount management;
- User data access and request support;
- User data anonymization upon request.
- Contact with local Customer Service teams to assure all escalations and customer issues are reflected in the development processes;
- Order monitoring;
- Customer feedback monitoring and escalating issues;
- Regular contact with third-party suppliers (payments and carriers) to assure all operations are supported by them as required and agreed;
- Research and recommend new customer-related functionalities when needed;
- Regular process improvement recommendations based on customer feedback data
- Feedback to other departments regarding customer issues;
- Monitor customer satisfaction metrics and report on status, reasons and ways to improve;
- Escalation point for SELS and local third-party Customer Care whenever an end-customer-related issue is reported and needs an escalation (in regards but not limited to: shipping, returns, claims, refunds).
- Methodical with high attention to detail/processes and routines;
- Result and performance oriented;
- Effective stakeholder management;
- Strong analytical and excel skills;
- Clear leadership and resilience;
- Planning, risk, and mitigation assessment;
- Ability to thrive and deliver in a challenging and exciting environment.
- Ability to work in a hybrid
- Work in a good atmosphere in a close-knit and ambitious team
- Ongoing support from supervisors and teammates.
- Opportunities for growth, clear career path
Apply by: https://immoqee.elementapp.ai/application/v2/ef80d73d-ea79-4492-8a77-73a44bd07573/efbd26cb-b5db-4426-b70e-ea3f9541f42c?source=c51fb2da-aed3-4e7b-918d-1531c2cbad2f
Powiązane prace (3)
Lead Environment Artist na 23 maja, 2023 Pełny Etat
DevOps na 18 kwietnia, 2023 Pełny Etat
Rekruter do branży Game Dev na 25 marca, 2022 Pełny Etat