Lionbridge Gaming is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing Games Technology Cloud R&D organization responsible for building technology ecosystem supporting games production flows. The goal of the organization is to create an innovative service, which can be accessed globally in SaaS model, allowing developers and publishers improve their production and maintenance processes in different areas. Being the member of our team, you have a chance to work for such big players in the industry like BANDAI NAMCO, WB GAMES, NCSOFT, MICROSOFT STUDIOS and many others.
If you’re open for new challenges, prepare yourself for a great journey, and join our international team, full of creativity and startup atmosphere and influence the further progress of our product by your hard work, innovative suggestions, and research. We will accommodate your vision within our own. Our main principle is to take advantage of latest industry standards and innovative solutions so you will not only influence what product does but what is most important, how product will be developed.
- Technical assignments include scripting, coding, testing and preparing a documentation;
- Ownership of assigned software, non-software, system deliverables, including maintenance and administration of business-critical 3rd party applications running in client-server environments;
- Designing solutions that can scale, are maintainable, auditable and can be monitored;
- Implementing security frameworks and maintain ‘blueprints’, working closely with our Security Team;
- Troubleshooting of issues and defects and monitoring overall health of infrastructure;
- Expertise and understanding of entire stack including Network, OS, Storage, DBMS and Applications;
- Achieving agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards;
- Mitigating and managing disruption to the production systems during upgrades and migrations;
- Cooperation with Security Team to implement their configuration recommendations and requested system and application patches.
Required Technical Skills:
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience;
- Ability to govern services working in on-prem, hybrid or cloud deployment modes, including lifecycle management of services, optimizing each step to define best practices;
- Experience implementing best practices in migration and managing different deployment models of environments in a global environment;
- Ability to administer one or more of Linux, Windows, networking, virtualized platforms, preferably in large environments (Linux Ubuntu & Windows Server 2019 preferred);
- DB administration skills of one or more of MS SQL, Postgres, or MySQL;
- Hands-on experience with Azure (preferred) or AWS;
- Practical experience with automation using Azure CLI and Azure Resource Manager;
- Experience building and improving diagnostics and monitoring technical stack, e.g., large scale logging and monitoring (Graylog, Grafana, ELK), alert management (e.g., Opsgenie, PagerDuty) and timely component status reporting (e.g., StatusPage IO);
- Experience with Azure DevOps tooling or other workflow and source control systems (e.g., Atlassian Jira, Jira ServiceDesk, GIT).
- Experience with creating from the ground up CI/CD, build and release engineering;
- Practical experience with automation using Ansible, Puppet, Chef, PowerShell, Bash;
- Expert in systems automation, Infrastructure as Code using ARM templates, Azure CLI;
- Experience with Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory stack or similar technology stack;
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract with paid holidays);
- Flexible working hours;
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
- Access to training platform.
Sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate to apply: https://career4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=42728&company=lionbridgeP
Wynagrodzenie odUmowa o Pracę: 14000 B2B: 15000
Wynagrodzenie doUmowa o Pracę: 18000 B2B: 20000