Kao the Kangaroo is looking for a Unreal Engine 4 Developer
TATE MULTIMEDIA S.A.
Kao the Kangaroo, one of the most iconic characters in the Polish gaming history, is coming back in a brand new game. Fans’ expectations are huuuuge, and we’re looking for a Developer. So, do you think that you could give a helping boxing glove?
RESPONSIBILITIES – in other words – what we ask you to do?
- Delivering games on multiple platforms
- Designing, implementing and maintaining game subsystems
- Cooperation with internal and external teams of designers and artists
- Debugging, error repair and optimization
- Ensuring the proper quality of the code (designed in accordance with programming standards, appropriately optimized, code documentation)
- Iterative work based on the feedback to obtain the best quality
REQUIREMENTS – how will we know that you’re a perfect fit?
- At least 1 years of experience with Unreal Engine 4 and C++
- Ability to work with version control systems
- Experience with delivering games on consoles
- Experience in iterative development of the game
- Delivering on deadlines
WE OFFER – because it’s much more than going down in gaming history:
- Work agreement with full social coverage
- Benefits (multisport and medical card)
- Game library – research, inspiration, and entertainment in one place
- Work in the modern office and environment
- Flexible working hours (like Kao’s neck)
- Competitive salary in accordance with your experience and skills (Did anyone said Ducats?)
- Home Office – during Coronavirus outbreak
If you’re interested, please send the application by e-mail to the address
Please include the following clause in your application:
I give my consent to Tate Multimedia S.A., processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out the recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.
We will respond to selected applications.