PW4 Sp. z o.o. is a software house that supports creators of video games by helping them with game development.
Our international team consists of experienced, talented people passionate about making video games: writers, scriptwriters, designers and artists, researchers, developers and producers.
We are currently looking for a Rigger to join our new project.
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 1+ year experience in character animation for games;
- Rigging + skinning;
- Proficiency in Maya or Motionbuilder;
- Familiarity with motion capture workflow;
- Understanding of implementing animations into games;
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
AS A PLUS:
- Experience with in-game cutscene pipeline;
- Familiarity with Unreal engine;
- Passion for Games.
- Preparing optimized rigs for characters and assets;
- Develop, maintain and create animations for game characters;
- Assist designers and programmers with gameplay prototypes;
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- An inspired long-term ambitious project;
- Salary [6.000 – 10.000] gross PLN / month (It depends on your skills and experience);
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully remote position until the pandemic is over /or in a modern office.
Send us your CV in English by the 15th of May 2021 and become a part of PW4 Sp. z o.o.!
Contact in case of questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the clause in your application:
„I give my consent to PW4 Sp. z o.o. processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”