Teyon is a developer and publisher of video games on all major platforms, currently focused on developing high-quality action RPG and racing games. We are also known for our Japanese retail and digital publishing branch Teyon Japan, which opened in 2011 to help talented developers from around the world publish their titles. We have a proven track record of best-selling games on Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4. Our most successful title Human Fall Flat is one of the most downloaded titles on Nintendo Switch in Japan in 2018, 2019, and 2020, as well as it has been number #1 in the PSN Store. The game has sold over 1 million copies in digital and retail distribution in Japan!
Currently, we are hiring for the position of Japanese QA and Localization Assistant to our headquarters in Kraków.
- Testing cool video games and providing feedback on bugs.
- Creating and monitoring a list of fixes and tasks.
- English-to-Japanese translation.
- Preparing Japanese versions of games for the Japanese market.
- Configuration of builds for various platforms.
What we require:
- Native speaker or Japanese language proficiency (N1).
- Very good written and spoken English (C1).
- Sharp attention to detail, communication skills, team player.
- Orientation on fixing issues.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in the Japanese culture.
- Full-time availability.
Nice to have:
- Experience with English or Polish to Japanese translations.
- Passion for video games.
What we offer:
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation (funding secured for months ahead) and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (e.g. VR, next-gen consoles, the best steering wheelsets on the market).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work on international projects.
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural, creative team (opportunity to work with Japanese native speakers).
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include ‘QA and Localization Assistant’ in the subject line).
We reserve a right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add the following line to your application:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application (including CV) to be processed by TEYON S.A. for the purposes of the recruitment in the role listed on the work offer.”