All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher: 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Release Team as a:
Together with Anita, Aneta, Bartek, Iwo and Alexander you’ll be taking care of the game publishing process
Be sure that you:
- Have strong attention to detail, ability to remain focused and can easily adapt to a changing environment
- Can communicate with team members, other company departments (Marketing, Production, QA) as well as with external partners (and keep record of the important communication)
- Are familiar with at least one of the following platforms: PS4, Xbox, Switch or Steam
- Are able to learn quickly and can organize your work even without your supervisor in the room
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Have a strong command of both Polish and English
- Can work stationary from Cracow
Bonus points if you:
- Are able to communicate in Japanese in reading/writing (writing emails, filling in forms in Japanese, playing games in Japanese)
Your tasks will be to:
- Take care of the publishing process and registering games on gaming platforms (Steam, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch and others), setting up release dates, prices, and discounts, as well as scheduling the release roadmap for upcoming games and updates
- Be the first point of contact with platform holders (Valve, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo)
- Make sure that all teams (Production, Marketing, QA) involved are capable of delivering all necessary files and information on time
- Create open and precise communication channels to solve issues as they arise
- Provide regular status updates on the state of releases
What do you think about these great perks?
- Full time position, 6 months long contract of mandate (18,50 PLN/h gross) or employment contract (3000 PLN gross) with the possibility to extend. For candidates with publishing experience we’re open for salary negotiations
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-14:00)
- Multisport membership, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here 🙂