All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Internal Development team as a:
Porting Programmer (Unity 3D/C#)
As a Porting Programmer (Unity 3D/C#) you’ll join our freshly created AIG Internal Porting House and, alongside other programmers, your main goal will be to help with porting games made with Unity 3D to all the platforms we release our games on!
Be sure that you:
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience as a Unity Programmer
- Have experience with working on at least one commercial project
- Have in-depth knowledge of Unity 3D and C#
- Have the ability to debug and optimize code
- Can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- Have a strong command of both English and Polish
Bonus points if you:
- Have a prior porting experience
Your tasks will be to:
- Optimize and debug the code
- Plan and execute the development of console ports
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and well-organized code
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-14:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport membership, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here 🙂