Triglav Studio is an international studio focused on providing services to gamedev industry and publishing tabletop games.
Our international team consists of experienced, talented people passionate about making video games: writers, scriptwriters, designers and artists, researchers, developers, and producers.
We are currently looking for an experienced 3D Environment Artist – UE4 or Unity to join our current project. Skilled specialists and wizards are welcomed to join us. Bipedal creatures as well if they have the skill.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
• Middle/Senior skill level
• Proficiency in Maya or 3ds Max, Substance Designer/Painter, Zbrush, Photoshop
• Experience with Unreal Engine or Unity
• Understanding of forms, shapes, and silhouettes as it pertains to modeling
• Strong technical ability to manage memory, frame rate limits, and budgets
• Experience creating high-quality 3D architecture, environments, lighting, and levels
• Deadline-oriented work ethic
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Understanding of the game design documents to know the environments, objectives, atmospheres, story and style to create game levels
• Understanding of the visual references and art direction
• Creating high and low-poly 3D objects; creating textures and materials using Substance Painter/Designer and implementing in UE4 or Unity
• Build the level by integrating the pre-existing objects and textures
• Good understanding of level lighting process meeting performance, technical and art requirements
• Optimizing and debugging to fix the issues raised by testers
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• Working remotely or in a nice, modern office in Warsaw
• Part-time or full-time contract
• Competitive salary, depending on your skillset
• Really flexible working hours
• A flat (if you are a foreigner)
• Assistance with administrative stuff
• An inspired long-term ambitious project
• Influence on various aspects of the game – the game is being created by the whole team
• +1 bonus to AWESOMENESS!
Send us your CV in English and Portfolio by the 15th of May 2021 and become a part of Triglav Studio!
Please include this clause in your application:
„I give my consent to Triglav Studio Piotr Przybysławski for processing my personal data contained in my job offer letter in order to carry out recruitment procedure, pursuant to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”